Helsinki Business College Oy (Ltd.)
Helsinki Business College Ltd. operates a private vocational college, the mission of which is to educate professionals and thereby support the development of working life. Helsinki Business College provides a versatile environment for studying for vocational qualifications in business and administration or business information and communication technology. We have 170 employees, 100 of whom are teachers, and approximately 3,000 students, of whom some 1,600 are young students. The college has two campuses, a Business Campus for business and administration studies, and an ICT Campus. Helsinki Business College offers the following qualifications:
- Vocational Qualification in Business and Administration, for comprehensive/upper secondary school graduates (Finnish)
- Vocational Qualification in Information and Communications Technology, for comprehensive/upper secondary school graduates (in Finnish)
- Vocational Qualification in Business and Administration and upper secondary school matriculation examination (double qualification) (in Finnish)
- Vocational Qualification in Business and Administration (QBA) in English for upper secondary school graduates
- Education for immigrants preparing for vocational training ('Mava' in Finnish) Helsinki Business College Ltd offers also adult education in the fields of Business and ICT.
Helsinki Business College Ltd. offers also adult education in Business and ICT. The adult education unit is called the Helsinki Business College Excellence Center.